Performance characteristics and classification of gear reducers2021-04-09 16:12:57   |  Performance characteristics and classification of gear reducers
Performance characteristics and classification of gear reducers
1. Performance characteristics:
The gear reducer is an independent closed transmission device between the prime mover and the working machine, used to reduce the speed and increase the torque to meet the needs of work.
Gear reducer is a combination of reduction motor and large reducer. No couplings and adapters are required, and the structure is compact. The load is distributed on the planetary gears, so the carrying capacity is higher than that of the general helical gear reducer. Meet the needs of high torque output in a small space.
It is widely used in large-scale mines, steel, chemical industry, ports, environmental protection and other fields. Combining with K and R series can get larger speed ratio.
1. Reliable industrial gear transmission components;
2. The reliable structure is combined with multiple inputs to adapt to special use requirements;
3. It has high power transmission capacity and compact structure, and the gear structure is determined according to the module design principle;
4. Easy to use and maintain, configure and select materials according to technology and engineering conditions;
5. The torque range is from 36,0000Nm to 1,200,000Nm.
When selecting a reducer, you should compare the outline size, transmission efficiency, carrying capacity, quality, price, etc. of different types and varieties of reducers according to the selection conditions of the working machine, technical parameters, performance of the power machine, economy and other factors, and choose the most suitable Reducer.
The load status of the working machine connected with the reducer is more complicated and has a great influence on the reducer. It is an important factor in the selection and calculation of the reducer. The load status of the reducer is the load status of the working machine (slave motor), which is usually divided into three Class: ①—uniform load, ②—medium impact load, ③—strong impact load.