The difference between DC gear motor and AC gear motor in motor structure and operating principle2021-04-09 17:18:50   |  The difference between DC gear motor and AC gear motor in motor structure and operating principle
The difference between DC gear motor and AC gear motor in motor structure and operating principle
1. Different motor structure
1) There is a coil in the AC gear motor. The resistance of this coil is generally not very large, about 100 ohms. Taking the phase shift as an example, it has recommended windings and running windings.
2) The internal structure of a DC motor is mainly composed of a stator and a rotor. In the past, many motors were brushed. The rotor has a brush, and there is a Hall sensor on the motor to detect the orientation. The replacement of the touch, which forms an alternating magnetic field, constantly rolling, the volume of the DC motor is generally smaller than that of the AC, and now many companies use DC brushless motors.
2. Different operating principles
1) The AC motor power supply voltage is AC, and the AC switching components can be used to control the motor on and off, such as thyristors. When using thyristors, the withstand voltage must be satisfied. For example, for 220AV AC motors, the withstand voltage can be 400VAC or even 600VAC.
2) Regarding the DC motor, its power supply voltage is DC input, which can be controlled by PWM technology. PWM is a signal with a schedulable duty cycle that can be inputted differently. The following figure is the output diagram of the brushless DC motor. One of the upper and lower arms is turned on respectively, and the motor output is 310V. For more information on DC, please log in to Haohua Electric to perform stepless speed regulation. The speed level can be adjusted to a very high level, and the response signal can be increased, closed-loop speed regulation, and brake function can be performed, which means that it can be used for a certain period of time. The internal makes it stop quickly, and the output stability is better.
3. Different output power
Generally, DC gear motors have lower power than AC motors, especially brushless motors, which defeat many of the shortcomings of brush motors, but they also have shortcomings, such as resonance.