What is a geared motor2021-04-01 11:04:37   |  What is a geared motor
What is a geared motor
Geared motor refers to the integrated body of the reducer and the motor (motor). Such an integrated body can also be commonly referred to as a gear motor or a gear motor.
Usually integrated and assembled by a professional reducer manufacturer and then supplied as a complete set. Geared motors are widely used in the steel industry, machinery industry, etc. The advantage of using a geared motor is to simplify the design and save space. After the Second World War, the rapid development of military electronic equipment promoted the development and production of miniature geared motors and DC geared motors in the United States, the Soviet Union and other countries. With the continuous development of the geared motor industry, more and more industries and companies have used geared motors, and a number of companies have entered the geared motor industry.
Currently, Germany, France, Britain, the United States, China, South Korea and other countries maintain the leading level in the world's micro geared motor and DC geared motor market. China's miniature geared motor and DC geared motor industry was founded in the 1950s. Starting from meeting the needs of weaponry and equipment, it has gone through the stages of imitation, self-design, research and development, and large-scale manufacturing, and has formed product development, large-scale production, and key components. , Key materials, special manufacturing equipment, testing instruments, etc., a complete industrial system with an increasing degree of internationalization.
1. Geared motors are manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and have high technological content.
2. It saves space, is reliable and durable, with high overload capacity, and the power can reach more than 95KW.
3, low energy consumption, superior performance, the reducer efficiency is as high as 95% or more.
4. Low vibration, low noise, high energy saving, high-quality forged steel material, rigid cast iron box body, high-frequency heat treatment on the surface of the gear.
5. After precision machining to ensure shaft parallelism and positioning accuracy, the gear reducer motor that constitutes the gear transmission assembly is equipped with various motors, forming a mechatronics, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
6. The product adopts serialized and modular design ideas, and has a wide range of adaptability. This series of products have extremely many motor combinations, installation positions and structural schemes. Any speed and various structural forms can be selected according to actual needs.