What is the classification of geared motors2021-04-01 11:17:36   |  What is the classification of geared motors
What is the classification of geared motors
1. According to the classification of motors, there are mainly the following categories.
(1) AC (including brake) motor: There are three-phase AC motors (12OW-30kw) and single-phase AC motors (IW-1o2w).
(2) DC (including brake) motors: electromagnetic (a few watts to tens of kilowatts) and permanent magnet (a few watts to several kilowatts) DC motors.
(3) AC (direct) current servo motor.
(4) Various control motors and special motors.
2. According to the gearbox transmission mode, there are mainly the following categories.
(l) gear transmission: including helical gears, worm gears, bevel (bevel) gears, planetary gears. Gear transmission is the most classic transmission, single-stage transmission efficiency is as high as 98%, simple structure, high reliability, long life (design life 20 years), large power range (up to 30kw).
(2) Cycloid pin wheel: Using the principle of planetary transmission, the cycloidal wheel meshes with the pin wheel, which realizes the simultaneous meshing transmission of multiple teeth and avoids the possibility of tooth breakage. It has compact structure, small size, large transmission ratio, the first-stage speed ratio can reach 1:119, and the average efficiency of single-stage transmission can reach more than 90%.
(3) Harmonic drive: the harmonic generator generates mechanical waves, and then deforms through flexible gears to produce relative displacement between teeth to achieve the purpose of transmission. The advantages are that the single-stage transmission ratio can reach 1:50, the number of meshing teeth is large, the carrying capacity is high, the volume is small, and the weight is light. The single-stage transmission efficiency can reach 90% to 90%. However, the flexspline is made of a thin-walled structure and works under repeated deformation, which requires higher heat treatment. Generally used for medium and small power transmission, the motor power is below 10kw.
Geared motors are widely used in the reduction transmission mechanism of various general machinery and equipment such as metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemicals, textiles, printing and dyeing, pharmaceuticals, medical treatment, beauty, health massage, office supplies, etc.