What is the difference between a DC gear motor and an AC gear motor2021-04-09 17:15:11   |  What is the difference between a DC gear motor and an AC gear motor
What is the difference between a DC gear motor and an AC gear motor?
1. First of all, the external power supply of the two is different. The DC gear motor uses DC as the power source; while the AC gear motor uses AC as the power source.
2. In terms of structure, the principle of the former is relatively simple, but the structure is messy and inconvenient to protect; while the principle of the latter is messy but the structure is relatively simple, and it is easier to protect than DC motors.
3. The magnetic field does not move in the DC motor, and the conductor moves in the magnetic field; the AC motor rotates in the magnetic field, but the conductor does not move.
4. In terms of speed regulation, the DC motor can end smooth and economical speed regulation, without the cooperation of other equipment, only need to change the input or excitation voltage and current to end the speed regulation; but the AC motor itself cannot end the speed regulation, the demand depends on Frequency conversion equipment to end the speed change.
5. The structure of the motor is different. The DC motor is connected to direct current and does not directly generate a rotating magnetic field. It relies on the commutator that rolls with the rotor to change the direction of current entering the rotor at any time, so that the polarity of the magnetic field between the rotor and the stator is always opposite. In this way, the rotor can roll; and because the AC motor uses alternating current, only the stator coils are arranged in phases, and a rotating magnetic field will naturally occur.